Popular Tags: [View All]
Who Am I Now?
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received the game, and noticed two deviations from the component inventory listed in the rule book:

30 French (blue) blocks are listed. I received 29.
11 French (blue) cards are listed. I received 12 (apparently duplicate "Caballeria").

Are the 30 and 11 quantities correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eva
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
My game came exactly with 30 French (blue) blocks and 11 French (blue) cards. No card was a duplicate, which makes sense since each card refer to a unique event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Val
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mmolus wrote:
Just received the game, and noticed two deviations from the component inventory listed in the rule book:

30 French (blue) blocks are listed. I received 29.
11 French (blue) cards are listed. I received 12 (apparently duplicate "Caballeria").

Are the 30 and 11 quantities correct?

Mark,

The game should have exactly 30 blue cubes. Sorry for the missing component blush. Let me know your address and I will send it to you. Use either geekmail or dosdemayogame@gmail.com.

As for the extra French card, there should only be eleven and thus, one of those Caballeria cards should not be used.

Dani
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Who Am I Now?
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Dani.

PM sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.