Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerald Ko
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

I just bought this game and was wondering how is the Z-deck packaged, cuz when I open my box I couldn't find any Z-deck. Could it be that I have gotten the wrong copy of Agricola? I asked the sales guy and he told me that the Z-deck is shrink wrap together with rest of the cards. The problem is I don't want to open the shrink wrap in case that I couldn't get a refund for it. Does the Z-deck come in a seperate deck in the box or is it really mixed together with the rest of the cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Schwendemann
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It came wrapped seperately. Each deck was wrapped in shrink, and the z deck is seperate.

I've opened the others and still have the z-deck wrapped. You may not have gotten it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Ko
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it does come in a seperate deck does it? Cuz all I have right now are the K and I decks and a third deck with a minor improvement on one side and the begging card on the other. So am I safe to say I have been given the wrong copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
sparticus75 wrote:
So it does come in a seperate deck does it? Cuz all I have right now are the K and I decks and a third deck with a minor improvement on one side and the begging card on the other. So am I safe to say I have been given the wrong copy?

The latest reprint does not contain the Z-decks. They are done for now.

Zev Shlasinger, President
Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Ko
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Zev,

Thanks for the reply, but the reason I am asking this question is I bought the copy that apparently comes with the Z-deck and I find no such deck in the box. Could I have gotten the reprint, but that's unlikely as my FLGS told me that this copy comes with the Z-deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.