Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this game only going to be available through funagain? Will others eventually carry it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I think all Warfrog games are limited and available directly from the warfrog site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to the Marketplace for After The Flood, you'll see a listing from rsolow, who is in Atlanta and has the game. It's where I got mine. The last game I ordered directly from Martin took over 2 months to get here (actually the original one took 2 months, after 2 months I complained and he sent a second one using some other shipping method than the pack mule he sent the first one on).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get any of the treefrog games from Martin for under $70 USD shipped by airmail, which takes about 5-7 days to arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Rodriguez
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The German Boardgame Company in Canada sells it for about US$62 shipped (about 10-14 days delivery time to Florida, USA). I got mine yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.