United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Dilworth, Minnesota to be exact. They had a stack of about 60 of them, and the guy I talked to (who knows if he knows anything) said that the Walmarts in my area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota) had all gotten big shipments of them either that day or will soon.

I picked up 4 copies of it for my nieces and nephews (and one for myself).

Sorry! Sliders

Oh and they rang up as $15, but they price matched an earlier sale price for me when I requested.

Good luck! Sorry if this doesn't apply to your region and I got your hopes up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Qualey
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are well stocked at the Targets in Maryland for $15. I just picked one up last night in western Glen Burnie (New Cut Road / Rt. 3 Business).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Stackurski
United States
Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I love almost all games, play Boardgames with my wife, have three kids, generally enjoy cats and understand and like those bumper stickers with the little fishies sprouting legs.
badge
This happy cat is excited about new board games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info! I had given up hope on a restock in time for Christmas... I got one of the last three at my local Target today. Should be a blast with my nephew!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Auschrat
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm. I've been walking past this game for the past week or so and never really looked at it. Reading this post and then reading some of the reviews I quickly went back to our company store and picked up a copy.

We had it here at our Electronic Arts World store so if you can't find one in Walmart, and know someone who works at EA, ask them if they can get you a copy...

Should be a fun gift for my gf's nephew. And it's kinda refreshing only paying $15 for a board game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quiet, not much content
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only place I've seen it is London Drugs, for 24.99 (and I used to be happy about that )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Davis
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$12.99 at Meijer (Michigan, probably all areas, though). Also had Stratego and Risk for the same price, through Wednesday...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.