Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph McDonough
United States
Pelham
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed a Target advertisement in my paper that had Yahtzee Free for All for 8.99 which is half price. This is not advertised at the store itself but if you buy a copy it should be 8.99. I have played this game and it is a cool variant on Yahtzee. I am guessing that this price may still go down after the holidays. (My local Kay Bee also had a lot of this game in stock and the price may go down as they get closer to closing their stores.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
It was 5.99 at Amazon a couple of days ago, when I bought it. It's $10 now, but qualifies for free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played a number of Yahtzee variants, but this one seems to shine above the rest -- with my game group at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Sohn
United States
culver city
CA
flag msg tools
Check out my class: https://www.canvas.net/courses/game-design-concepts
badge
How are you today?
mbmbmbmbmb
Bigspoon816 wrote:
I noticed a Target advertisement in my paper that had Yahtzee Free for All for 8.99 which is half price. This is not advertised at the store itself but if you buy a copy it should be 8.99. I have played this game and it is a cool variant on Yahtzee. I am guessing that this price may still go down after the holidays. (My local Kay Bee also had a lot of this game in stock and the price may go down as they get closer to closing their stores.)

Yahtzee Free for All

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW, when I saw this at my KB Toys store, I was shocked to see it marked at 29.99.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.