Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm looking for Zombie Reindeer (8 of them please) and I know Santa is very rare I'd like to find one of him as well. I'm thinking a revolt at the workshop would be interesting.

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
For about $30 you could have Santa and 8 Zombie Reindeer from a few different eBay auctions right this very moment. Ho-Ho-Horrorclix!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"Every Board Game I Reach Is Dead"
United Kingdom
Scarborough
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
We were considering a similar themed game over Christmas, but sadly Santa would be blasted to pieces by the Zombie Reindeer and the game would be a no-hope. goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to use some other minis to stand in for elves, snowmen and the like. Besides Santa isn't that weak... with a christmas fruitcake launcher that does HE damage and some clockwork toys as a personal bodyguard I figured there would be a chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.