BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: do you know this board game? need help. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary o'neill
Ireland
flag msg tools
Hi all,

years and years ago, it must be in the 80s, i have memories of a board game, and i have no idea what it was called, i have never seen it since, and anytime board games come up at a party, no one remembers this one but me. so if you know anything about it can you please let me know, really want to find out about it.

so here is all i can drag out of my memory....

it was either dracula, or some other vampire. it was a horror game of some sort. i think the board, which was tall rectangle, which had a mansion and its rooms on it. there may have been a garden, and some secret passages too, and no its not cluedo : )

each room had a key, a plastic physical key, and when you entered a room, you took the key and put it into a black tombstone(really an audio speaker), which was plugged into a socket. the different keys activated different clues read out by the vampires voice.

this is all i can remember. i think you may of had to get to the attic or a crypt but its the speaker, clues, keys, and live audio from the game that is imprinted on my memory.

does this seem familiar to anyone?

Thanks in advance for any info.

O

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary o'neill
Ireland
flag msg tools
i found it already on this site. no worries. sheiks and creaks apparently. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.