Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the E in the green circle cards that come packaged with the I and K decks for?

I tried to find the answer in existing threads but failed in a few minutes of searching.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith "Boaty McBoatface" C
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that you're just supposed to mix them in with the rest of the E cards. It's probably just the way they had to pack the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orph wrote:
I think that you're just supposed to mix them in with the rest of the E cards. It's probably just the way they had to pack the cards.

This is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought they were supposed to be slightly more advanced E-Deck cards. The other E-Deck cards, in a pack of their own, are the introductory ones. When you're familiar with those, you can add in the extra E-Deck cards found elsewhere. It's not just due to collation or packing, rather a decision made by LookOut Games as to which cards you should see and use first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well.. then it would be rather silly of them to mark them "E" too, init?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mousey
Netherlands
Je suis Paris
flag msg tools
ESSEN The Game: SPIEL '13 Featuring Jonah
badge
RIP Jonah Lomu 1975-2015
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Due to the production process, Uwe selected the 70 most basic cards from the E-deck (see Hanno`s comments below) to form a starter E-deck. These were shrink wrapped with the round cards so you only need to open one shrink wrapped pack of cards to play with the E-starter deck.

See The composition of the Starter E-Deck (2nd ed) for what cards are the "basic" E-cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
baba44713 wrote:
Well.. then it would be rather silly of them to mark them "E" too, init?

Nope. They are still E cards, though the repackaging put them in the I or K stack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.