Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Machemer
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the instructions for the orange expansion make it sound like there should be a pile of discarded bunnies that would be separate from the bunny graveyard. Is this true?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Booth
United Kingdom
Bicester
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When we play, I keep separate discard piles for Bunnies, Weapons and Dolla. It just makes it easier than having to root through one giant discard pile to find change for purchases that have been made etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Machemer
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's not really what I meant. I mean are there 2 bunny discard piles one that you can buy bunnies from and another that you cannot buy bunnies from. The rules kind of make me think that's the case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Booth
United Kingdom
Bicester
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are certain Bunnies that can't be brought back from the dead by any means (the Super Bunnies), which can therefore go into the main discard pile rather than the Bunny pile near the Pawn shop. The Super Bunnies don't appear until the Stainless Steel booster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Rossiter
msg tools
Just got the starter / yellow packs. When a bunny dies should it be placed in the main discard pile or in its own discard pile.

We've been playing in the main discard pile and if someone brings a bunny back from the dead we go through the discard pile to get a bunny back.

We thought that the bunnies should go in the main discard pile so once the draw pile is out you'd shuffle the discard pile and the bunnies would be available again.

Is this wrong? Should there be a separate bunny discard pile because once they are dead they are dead and can't be cycled through again unless someone brings them back from the dead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is correct for the base game to have only one discard pile; however, in the Orange booster the Pawn Shop is added and you can now buy back dead bunnies. For this reason you keep a separate pile of dead bunnies. Also by the time you have Orange, you will pretty much never cycle through the deck so no worries about reshuffling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.