Subject: Maybe Terrorist player is just too powerful rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
matt bradford
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I know people have said it before and I would always so, "No way it just adds a great element to the game." But playing a couple more games I think it is true. Play a cople turns and get alot of money and there will be terrorists cells literally everywhere on the board. And buying as many terrorists and putting them anywhere on the board is just too strong and makes the moving terrorist unit pointless in most instances. So am I just looking at it the wrong way or is there a way to stop them being so powerful. Should people only become terrorists when their bankrupt or have a limit to terrorists players? I don't know about a variant to limit power but I was just curious on other's opinions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben E
United Kingdom
Irthlingborough
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the games I've played we have seen becoming the terrorist player as losing and all you can do as the terrorist player is stop anyone else from winning. You don't actually win as everyone wins if the terrorists win as the last player knocked out becomes a terrorist. We also tend to see the use of terrorists as a bad thing and try to avoid it unless really neccesary

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.