Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Charles H. Hinton came to me in a dream and told me that if I GeekGold tip myself, I will, for a moment, be able to see the fourth dimension.

Is this so?

If so, do I want to see it? Do I get a longer look for a larger self-tip?

And most importantly: If I do it, can I write a session report?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hopefully becoming a restaurant owner soon! Peter Melanson
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you should avoid eating whatever you ate before going to bed to dream that...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
László K.
United States
Hopatcong
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is critical: In your dream, did he say tesseract?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
If I do it, can I write a session report?

Sure, but don't expect to get any geekgold from it...

I once wrote a paper on the fourth dimension for my grade 10 math class (we were supposed to explore "advanced" mathematical concepts; our choice), and was promptly given a "D". This was quite a shock given that I was an A+ student. A bit of digging turned up the fact that the teacher wasn't aware of this theory and thought I was making it all up. A few solid reference texts shoved-under-his-nose later, and my mark was "adjusted" accordingly. Yeah, isn't the public education system great? shake

jarredscott78 wrote:
Charles H. Hinton came to me in a dream and told me that if I GeekGold tip myself, I will, for a moment, be able to see the fourth dimension.

Is this so?

BTW, as the only person on this site who has actually tipped herself, I can confirm that no, you will not be able to see the fourth dimension if you manage to do so. You'll get Aldie's attention though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pdclose wrote:
BTW, as the only person on this site who has actually tipped herself, I can confirm that no, you will not be able to see the fourth dimension if you manage to do so. You'll get Aldie's attention though!

If everyone on BGG were to tip him- or herself, would it be an effective Keynesian solution to the current world financial crisis?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.