Subject: Super Bob rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So my nieces and nephews wanted to write on my gub cards and I said yes, one each, so my nephew went last and instead of a letter on the Gubs chest he wrote Bob. This has lead to us laughing and having a blast trying to control Bob, to the point of not caring about losing the game as long as you have Bob.

We have now made the Super Bob Variant where you get 2 points for Bob ( like an esteemed elder ). You have to let the other players know you placed Bob on the Playing field ( but not that he is in your hand ) if you want to get the extra points ( Bob hides from nothing, he is super ).

We played our first 4 games with our new rule today and a game that would have been a tie was won by Bob - have Fun, if you try it, let us know what you think!

We regularly hear people Chanting " Bob ", " Kill Bob " , & " Stop Bob " in our games. Let Bob become part of your Gubs game and you won't regret it!

Game On'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the more we play this way, the more we like it, it is just a fun little twist to the game. Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.