Matt Rider
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I am a longtime 'fringe' user of BGG and have recently decided I really need to get more involved in this wonderful community.

I am a Creative Director for a small Media Company and would really like to design some microbadges and wondered how I go about this?

Also - does anyone have any requests for new badges? I would be very happy to make you one!

Thanks!

Matt
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Portugal
Lagos
Algarve
flag msg tools
I've been offline from BGG for the last couple of weeks, but I'll be back very soon!
badge
I'm that weirdo that keeps track of how many badges Kaffedrake has sold prior to yesterday
Avatar
mb
All the info you could possibly want (and more, btw) on microbadges can be found in the this thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/130746.

Have fun!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bail Organa wrote:
All the info you could possibly want (and more, btw) on microbadges can be found in the this thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/130746.

While that thread probably has the answers, it's 399 pages long. So perhaps checking out the microbadge wiki page would be quicker.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Microbadge
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels B.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep.... WHAT?! WHAT?! What?!
badge
The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
spearjr wrote:
Bail Organa wrote:
All the info you could possibly want (and more, btw) on microbadges can be found in the this thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/130746.

While that thread probably has the answers, it's 399 pages long. So perhaps checking out the microbadge wiki page would be quicker.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Microbadge


Or in short: check the thousands of microbadges, if your envisioned design has been done before (don't check everything, just the section, where you would think it would belong), design a badge (16x16 pixels, GIF format), submit it in the microbadge thread (just reply on the last page, telling everybody what it is supposed to be and (possibly) where you would put it).

Have fun, looking forward to your designs!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Matt,

Could you make a Microbadge that is specifically labeled for "PC Gaming"? There is only videogame badges and I consider PC Gaming an entirely separate entity. Man that would rock. Please oh please?!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goldfinger
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Groove74 wrote:
Hi all,

I am a longtime 'fringe' user of BGG and have recently decided I really need to get more involved in this wonderful community.

I am a Creative Director for a small Media Company and would really like to design some microbadges and wondered how I go about this?

Also - does anyone have any requests for new badges? I would be very happy to make you one!

Thanks!

Matt


Would you be able to make a microbadge about Ancient Aliens or Ancient Astronaut theory? I can send you some images seperately if you like. Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.