Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Big Comfy Couch! One of my daughter's favourite TV shows...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Larkin
United States
Woodside
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fenners wrote:

You have my most sincere condolences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh come on... Loonette is kinda hot in a red nosed, very limber clowngirl way. Nothing like watching a lithe red nosed clowngirl stretch is there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Larkin
United States
Woodside
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mbourgeois wrote:
Oh come on... Loonette is kinda hot in a red nosed, very limber clowngirl way. Nothing like watching a lithe red nosed clowngirl stretch is there?

I need to go wash my eyes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Kloth
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mbourgeois wrote:

So, you're not the only one...

devil blush shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uffe
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is from a children's show that I watched when I was younger. It had a great Intro and wonderful music. It doesn't have clowns but the host is wearing lots of makeup and acting clowny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
klarkinhistrep wrote:
fenners wrote:

People that complain about Big Comfy Couch usually aren't forced to watch Barney or Dora the Explorer or a number of other kids shows that are much MUCH worse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quiet, not much content
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ejmowrer wrote:
klarkinhistrep wrote:
fenners wrote:

People that complain about Big Comfy Couch usually aren't forced to watch Barney or Dora the Explorer or a number of other kids shows that are much MUCH worse.

Exactly. I'll take comfy couch over Dora or Barney. Kids know they're not allowed to watch Dora around Mommy. Barney never really seemed to come up.

Ah - I bought videos, so they never knew about Barney - I didn't turn the tv station on. (friends had Dora)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I didn't learn how to tell time from that at all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mbourgeois wrote:

I suppose I shouldn't be suprised after the "Rachel Maddow is hot" argument a couple few months ago, but damn. I'm at a loss. Damn. I just don't have words for how strongly I disagree.

Ya'll are a bunch of freaks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shushnik wrote:
mbourgeois wrote:

I suppose I shouldn't be suprised after the "Rachel Maddow is hot" argument a couple few months ago, but damn. I'm at a loss. Damn. I just don't have words for how strongly I disagree.

Ya'll are a bunch of freaks.

At least Loonette looks like a woman... Rachel Maddow had to be looked at a few times before I was even sure she wasn't an effeminant he. But she's attractive in a handsome square jawed way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
This Guy
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I have to admit that Loonette does something for me, too. Channel surfing one day, I came across her show and some part of my brain immediately went hubba hubba.

When I have an inexplicable attraction, it's usually in person, so I chalk it up to biochemistry. I have no explanation for finding Loonette so attractive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Aetheros wrote:
I have to admit that Loonette does something for me, too. Channel surfing one day, I came across her show and some part of my brain immediately went hubba hubba.

When I have an inexplicable attraction, it's usually in person, so I chalk it up to biochemistry. I have no explanation for finding Loonette so attractive.

Well, she is rather attractive:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Destiny's got her hand way, way up in their puppets! It's an unpleasant tingling! The deepest of wriggles!
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
But my greatest power is this: When Destiny speaks, she speaks to me. She says hi, by the way.
badge
Oh! And I've been killing the bees!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my God.

Clown nose, ridiculous hat, enormous hair, striped leggings, pointless physical activity.

If she was holding some cauliflower, we'd have every evil thing in the universe in one place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
i was just going to say "she looks fun to roll around on the floor with"..

and here was i thinking i was being wacky..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.