Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Armada
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Question 1: The hedges in the middle of the board: I assumed they were like hedges on the
Terrain table and therefore blocked LOS, required +1 for movement, and +1 for cover. I could not find anything specifically addressing this. Was I correct?

Question 2: I received the Gun as hidden unit and was hoping to destroy buildings and utilize Rubble rules. However, it seems that one would rarely get rubble on the board as
You have to roll the number of the gun in order to destroy the building. Am I doing this correctly? My gun was a FP 10 and I rolled Targeting getting hits. The Impact rolls were
9 and 6 on 2 different turns. These are the rolls I must check but since none = 10, no rubble.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Armada01 wrote:
Question 1: The hedges in the middle of the board: I assumed they were like hedges on the
Terrain table and therefore blocked LOS, required +1 for movement, and +1 for cover. I could not find anything specifically addressing this. Was I correct?

They don't look like hexside terrain, therefore it is not a hedge.

I would think those are woods. Blocked LOS, 2 to move into/through, +2 cover.

Quote:
Question 2: I received the Gun as hidden unit and was hoping to destroy buildings and utilize Rubble rules. However, it seems that one would rarely get rubble on the board as
You have to roll the number of the gun in order to destroy the building. Am I doing this correctly? My gun was a FP 10 and I rolled Targeting getting hits. The Impact rolls were
9 and 6 on 2 different turns. These are the rolls I must check but since none = 10, no rubble.

Since your gun has a FP of 10, you need to roll a 10 (exactly) in order to create rubble. Yes, it is a 1/12 shot. Considering the shot would have to hit a load bearing support....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Question 1: The hedges in the middle of the board....

Those aren't hedges: that's woods terrain.

Quote:
Question 2:

You played it correctly. Rubbling a building with a single piece of ordnance isn't meant to be easy; only possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Armada
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Gents.

Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.