Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:

From the cool people on the Right.

Have a good one.....

DW

If Santa gets lost on his way to my house, I'll know who to blame...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
God bless us, every one!

And what happened then...? Well...in RSP they say
That the Tripp's small heart grew three sizes that day!
And then the true meaning of Christmas came through,
And the Tripp found the strength of ten Tripps… plus two.

Seriously, Tripp, Merry Christmas.

Get in some plays of M44 Stalingrad and some beers on me, OK?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Destiny's got her hand way, way up in their puppets! It's an unpleasant tingling! The deepest of wriggles!
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
But my greatest power is this: When Destiny speaks, she speaks to me. She says hi, by the way.
badge
Oh! And I've been killing the bees!
mbmbmbmbmb
As a member of the not-exactly-right-or-left-but-kind-of-libertarian-but-not-the-way-out-there-kind-but-still-basically-crazy crowd, I'm feeling a little left out of this righty/lefty love fest.

Gimme some sugar, DW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
mistermarino wrote:
As a member of the not-exactly-right-or-left-but-kind-of-libertarian-but-not-the-way-out-there-kind-but-still-basically-crazy crowd, I'm feeling a little left out of this righty/lefty love fest.

Gimme some sugar, DW.

Here ya go! The Sugar Bears dance team. My present to you for Christmas. They all want you my friend... so just tell your wife it's a "guy thing" and have at 'em!

PS - They're just down the road, at Missouri State. I get dibs on the first video footage from your visit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise Holden
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And a merry Christmas to you too. Life would be a lot less entertaining without you all.

Reindeer are quite small, really, aren't they? And domesticated. Good job she's got such a big gun or one might not take her seriously!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey DW, is that a Russian Reindeer? With a red nose and all?

Merry Christmas man... I hope you and your family have a nice relaxing holiday.

el Van
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
You know the reality is I'm only a lefty by comparison to a couple other geeks who shall remain nameless in this post. If I were a unit on a Memoir '44 board, I'd set up on one of those split left/center hexes and most certainly in a town tile on the south side of a river. Merry Christmas from an American bi-hexual armed civilian unit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
mistermarino wrote:

Gimme some sugar, DW.

Here ya go! The Sugar Bears dance team. My present to you for Christmas. They all want you my friend... so just tell your wife it's a "guy thing" and have at 'em!

PS - They're just down the road, at Missouri State. I get dibs on the first video footage from your visit.

I was feeling left out as well; however, as I am just north of Missouri State, perhaps mistermarino will share his present to make up for DWs neglection....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Dunne
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
mistermarino wrote:

Gimme some sugar, DW.

Hey!

He can't use em all at once! Spread some of that love around there buddy!

Heh. There are some good puns in that line. Yes sir indeedy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Peacock
United States
Stansbury Park
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
TheLightSarcastic wrote:
Excuse me, but as politically correct anti-Christmas Communists, we prefer the term 'Happy Nonthreatening Unspecific Holiday Season.'

In all seriousness, I wish you and the other Tripps a fun and safe Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.

Holiday = Holy Day, Holy = Saintly, Godly, religious.

It took a while, but we finally got you Politically Correct Anti-Christmas Communists to stop using the word Christmas, now we need to work on 'holiday.' Every time one of you PCA-CC's use 'holiday,' it's like a dagger in the heart of us righteous types.

So, Happy Nonthreatening Unspecific Season!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Destiny's got her hand way, way up in their puppets! It's an unpleasant tingling! The deepest of wriggles!
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
But my greatest power is this: When Destiny speaks, she speaks to me. She says hi, by the way.
badge
Oh! And I've been killing the bees!
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
mistermarino wrote:

Gimme some sugar, DW.

This is the best Christmas ever!

I'm available for adoption, by the way. May I call you daddy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Zehner
United States
Saint Cloud
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hear Koldie has an SP signed copy and is prominently displayed in his office.

Take Care and Merry Christmas,

Gene Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Linden
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Social Justice Wargamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, I love Christmas. Hoping everyone has a lovely one.

Edit: Except hippies and communists.

Fucking communists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ExcitingJeff wrote:
Man, I love Christmas. Hoping everyone has a lovely one.

Edit: Except hippies and communists.

Fucking communists.

Fucking hippies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Fucking communists.

I almost got into that as a sport awhile back but decided my dating pool is small enough as it is.

Quote:
Fucking hippies

This was my favorite sport 35 to 40 years ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
From a lefty family of lefties who are in their right mind, we wish you backassword righties a merry christmakwanzachanakasaturnilus!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bela's dead and Vampira won't talk
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Merry Christmas, RSP!
I never thought it was such a bad little forum. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love.

RSP may be full of blockheads, but it is a nice little forum.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone so inclined, and season's greetings to everyone! Best wishes of health, love, and prosperity (not to mention happy gaming and good eating) to all of you, and to your families.

Now where'd I put that eggnog?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
le_cygne wrote:
I never thought it was such a bad little forum. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love.

RSP may be full of blockheads, but it is a nice little forum.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone so inclined, and season's greetings to everyone! Best wishes of health, love, and prosperity (not to mention happy gaming and good eating) to all of you, and to your families.

Now where'd I put that eggnog?

In a little bit of a break with tradition, I'm making my own batch of eggnog this year, since I'm the only one in my family who likes the stuff.

The recipe calls for bourbon, however, so in true RSP fashion I'm going to be going to my local liquor store on Christmas Eve and picking up a couple airport bottles of bourbon. For extra downturny Christmas cheer!

I tried to get my very pregnant wife to do it to see the looks on people's faces, but the request met with failure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't think of anything that makes me happier at Christmas time than Sarah Palin. She's the gift that keeps on giving. Here's hoping she's the face of the Republican Party for a long, long time. I was hoping that Dick Cheney would renounce his limited ambitions and declare for President in 2012, but she might be even better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Go Huskies!...oh, well
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy Family Season!

Edit: And could I get extra rice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom Hall
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I hope you enjoy the Winter Solstice around the tree with your family as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.