Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Occu Pant
United States
Clive
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way to easily tell if my target has received his package and/or posted anywhere here on BGG to say so (not everybody knows about the receipt GL)?

I sent my package to my target a while back. I received a package from my SS a while back (and I posted a message to the GL stating what I got). I do not really want to page through 30 pages of the GL to see if my target has responded. Is there an easier way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Wilson
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check their profile for recent contributions (forum threads, forum replies, geeklist items, etc.) Or, just check their profile -- there might be a note there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Browse through your target's contributions. It's pretty easy to spot additions to the geeklist, or a post to the thread just by looking at the titles and dates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can try to go to their profile.

Go to Contributions.

Click on the blue number after Geeklist items.

If they've posted to the geeklist, it will be there. (hopefully they don't post a lot of items).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or they've added the game to their collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I promise I will not kill you until you reach the top.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mb
Why not sign in as Santa and ask them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the above will work and I used the recent contributions method to check up on my recipient.

Alternately you can log on a Santa and send them a GeekMail and ask them to either reply or update their profile to include a message or update.

My Secret Santa and I communicated by Santa sending me GeekMails and I replied via my profile. It worked well (and if you are reading this Santa I am intending to collect my gift this afternoon).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.