Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keeping the rubber side down.
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of weeks ago I linked up a few dozen eBay listings. Within a day or two I got $0.16 GeekGold. Energized by my new found wealth, I have linked many listings since (some of which I know have ended) and have not received anything. I am curious if this process is broken somehow or if my impression of events is distorted and all that check box clicking never really happened.

I am running out of creative photography ideas and I didn't get the tips I hoped to receive for writing the software attached to the below image. How is a fella supposed to get by?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes it gets "broken" and then you might have to wait a bit, but then you'll receive a nice large sum at one point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Howitzer_120mm wrote:
Sometimes it gets "broken" and then you might have to wait a bit, but then you'll receive a nice large sum at one point.

Thanks for the info. I heard the same thing in a private note. Do the admins want to be alerted the problem? I would assume they would know it's broken before the rest of us, but who knows for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It started working again. I see a correlation here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
jjoster wrote:
It started working again. I see a correlation here.

I don't have a good way of making sure it's running (yet). So thanks for the notice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
I don't have a good way of making sure it's running (yet). So thanks for the notice.

I'll post another thread in this forum here if I notice it again. Thank you for such a great site and happy holidays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.