GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

10,089 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Stadium Checkers» Forums » General

Subject: Need marbles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benski Dayley
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found Stadium Checkers at a thrift store and I'm very interested in playing this game. Unfortunately, I need the little marbles. Is there somewhere I can get replacement parts for this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I just thrifted one as well, and yes, I too need some marbles. I think I have enough for a three player game, but not for four...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked one up as well and have enough for 2 players. Unfortunately, the marbles from my copy of Aggravation are slightly too large.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Banker
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
There are websites that sell marbles for Chinese Checkers. The marbles are 9/16", come in various solid colors and only cost $0.15 each. Hopefully the size is correct. I played the game in the sixties and it seems that the marbles were of the common variety; hopefully 9/16".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eafinct vintage
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Re: Need marbles for Stadium Checkers
I just bought a jar of vintage marbles on eBay which look to be Stadium Checkers size. Would be happy to share within the US with those who need replacement marbles. Please -- don't be greedy, just ask me for the ones you actually need![geekurl=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111008565858]Jar of vintage marbles[/geekurl]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Art M.
msg tools
do you still have any of these marbles? I have some assorted colors but would like to have 5 each of 2 different colors
thanks
Art

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Baker
United States
Newbury
Ohio
flag msg tools
Just got a copy of this at an estate auction and needed marbles as well.
The original marbles are 1/2"/peewee size. The more standard marble size is just slightly too big for this game. The bigger marbles hang up and do not fall down the rings or into the holes. I ordered a couple randomized bags of the correct size marbles, and am hoping to be able to make the 4 sets of 5 needed, and most likely should get a couple extra sets if anyone else is in need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C L B

Texas
msg tools
Amazon sells peewee marbles. I need marbles as well but I bought a newer game called Rollerball. It is much smaller and I am afraid even the peewees are too big. Going to give it a try!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.