United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
New ones, but they will be worked into future celebration.

We watch Santa Claus Conquers The Martians... you can watch the entire film here (but there is a better version at archive.org... and of course there are DVDs available):

At some point in the Christmas music rotation, the LP Do They Know Its Christmice by the White Mice gets a spin.

One cut is available on their website, so at least I can share that with you (SFW despite the title, distorted vocals... not even sure if that is a lyric):

Then I fill the entire house with smoke, evacuate everyone and ruin a saucepan while making a cranberry juice reduction ("let's open presents" - while the burner is on high in the next room). This is always fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing the wearing of masks is somehow involved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
My hubby and I came across the Santa/Martians movie late last Saturday night. It was so amazing. We came in during the last 10 minutes and we just sat there frozen with our jaws dropped watching.

We both said, the kids have GOT to see this.

"HOORAY FOR SANTA CLAUS!!" (repeat approximately 53 times)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.