BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG News

Subject: Free Christmas microbadges rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas B-----
United States
flag msg tools
mb
As some of you already know, the staff of BGG have generously given all of its users a free microbadge as a little bit of Christmas cheer. This will be my first microbadge, so I was wondering if some of you experienced "microbadge pickers" could help me out. Should I get the brutal reviewer badge, the BGDF badge, or the boardgamenews badge?

I'm a writer, board game designer, radio guest, and game reviewer. So, I have a lot to choose from, but you will be able to help me decide what my first microbadge should be.

--
Lucas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Weckermann
Canada
Powell River
British Coumbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well i picked a sport i enjoy doing the most for my first badge. So i am not a hard core gamer, but that is what i want them all to think when i come to play eh. Pick what you like/love/rocks the most.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Nunes
Portugal
Odivelas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't decide what microbadge I want either.

I start thinking: "Well I like Arkham a lot... then again I also like Twilight Imperium, and what about Race for the Galaxy? And Dominion? I'll regret it if I don't get the Android one. Hmm.. maybe I should get a Fantasy Flight badge..."

I think in the end I won't be able to choose one of them and the code will just expire :|

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim
United States
hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pick the "I can't choose a microbadge" badge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas B-----
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Good idea, but I decided to be loyal to the guys at BGDF.com.

While you're at it, why don't you mosey on over there?

http://bgdf.com

Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virgilio Costa
Portugal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
eightbit wrote:
Pick the "I can't choose a microbadge" badge.

hahaha

It was hard, but when I saw it I just knew the quest has ended.
Thanks to the BGGs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.