Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The card/power lets you move "all your family members" from the Bath to the Temple in order to grant esteem status to one member-- who could be already at the Temple or move with the rest of the clan from the Bath.

But what it doesn't say is if you have to have ALL your family members in the Bath (or Temple) to use this, or if it just shifts whatever bits you do have in the Bath to the Temple.

So, can you make the esteem happen with just a couple of your pawns in the Bath/Temple? Or do you have to get all of them to one or the other place first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Allwood
United Kingdom
Whitley Bay
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No you don't need them all. You just move all the ones that are there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, just to take this to the extreme, if I have ONE pawn at the bath, I can make this play, move that one to the Temple, and give it 'esteem'?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Ridgeway
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kduke wrote:
So, just to take this to the extreme, if I have ONE pawn at the bath, I can make this play, move that one to the Temple, and give it 'esteem'?

Correct. Assuming you have the majority with your one guy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And if that one guy in the bath already has a wreath, you want to make sure you have another guy already waiting in the temple to receive the honor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

The majority of people in the bath, you mean, not the temple? Because you need to have the majority in a place to execute any of the "Powers"... yes, I see that. That makes it more understandable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Ridgeway
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kduke wrote:
Quote:

The majority of people in the bath, you mean, not the temple? Because you need to have the majority in a place to execute any of the "Powers"... yes, I see that. That makes it more understandable.

Correct. That's what I meant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.