Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Aceto
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The key word is "selected." The Borders by me in Fairfax, VA had a pretty limited selection -- the only keeper I saw was World of Warcraft: The Adventure game ($19.99 with discount). I checked on Battlestar Galactica and it was not discounted.

But your store may have a better selection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Lai
United States
Forest Hills
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and don't forget the 25% off coupon:

http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/coupon251226.asp?cmpid=SA_2...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Roberts
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The coupon says that it is not valid with sale pricing, so might not work on sale games. Wold not hurt to try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chu
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does not work on any sales item. They would only apply the discount to the original price...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Hudak
United States
North Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Got Catan: Gallery Edition for $15. Good for a math trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Carrick
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How does one use this coupon in stores?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Print it out, or write down the barcode number.

You have to be a "Borders Rewards Member" but this is free and you can sign up in the same transaction in which you use the coupon.

You need a phone number and an email address to sign up; your area code is not entered (it's just to pull up your account if you forget your card, not to sell to anyone). The email address is optional -- if you enter it you will get emails from Borders, about 1-2/week in my experience. Most of these emails will contain a coupon. If you don't enter the email address, you won't get the coupon directly and will have to rely on others to give you the link.

Like was mentioned earlier, the coupon is off the list price, so if it's already on sale for better than the coupon, you'll get the sale price instead.

Best,
Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Carrick
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I mean the 50% off coupon. He says the keyword is selected, but I don't know how to use that to get the in store discount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Birzer
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
figarojones wrote:
No, I mean the 50% off coupon. He says the keyword is selected, but I don't know how to use that to get the in store discount.

What he is saying is that selected games have been marked down 50% in stores. He was empathizing "selected" in that not all games have been marked down, just certain ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Carrick
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheLongshot wrote:
figarojones wrote:

What he is saying is that selected games have been marked down 50% in stores. He was empathizing "selected" in that not all games have been marked down, just certain ones.

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Damn my stupid inability to read properly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.