Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terry D
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some Warhammer stuff that I dont really use so I thought I would trade it to someone who would. Problem is I dont really know what it is worth. Can someone help give me an idea please? I have a painted Lizardmen army with army book. Lord Kroq-Gar on carnasuar in box, unassembled. An older Slann Mage priest in box unassembled. The white dwarf 30th anniversary mini. Any general ideas?

Edit: Actually it is NOT the army. It is the Battalion set.

12 warriors with spears
12 warriors with hand weapons
8 cavalry
12 skink with spears
12 skink with blow guns

1 jungle swarm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Brent Ward
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the battalion is painted it will really depend on the paint job. New a battalion goes for $90. The unpainted stuff you could unload for maybe 60% to 70% of retail since most of that is still sold (minus the Slann... hard to tell since it is oop).

They are releasing new lizard miniatures and a new army book very soon.

My best advice... take good pictures and place it on eBay with the minimum you'll take for it and see what happens. Another option is posting it on Bartertown and open it up to offers.

For eBay... you should be able to search "completed" auctions for "warhammer lizardmen army" and see what prices have gone for painted. Same is true for the unpainted items.

Good luck,
Brent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.