Dan Fielding
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Glad to see BGG is back up.

I have never before noticed any posts where the time stamp is from the future. Currently the latest posts are from tomorrow, relative to my time zone.

Shouldn't the time stamp I see show when the post was made in terms of MY time zone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gronak wrote:
Glad to see BGG is back up.

I have never before noticed any posts where the time stamp is from the future. Currently the latest posts are from tomorrow, relative to my time zone.

Shouldn't the time stamp I see show when the post was made in terms of MY time zone?

Only if you've changed your profile: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/profile.php?action=editforumset...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
Quote:
Only if you've changed your profile: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/profile.php?action=editforumset...

and only some timestamps are displayed in your local time when you've set it in your profile.. for example, the "last edit" timestamp is still in the default (central) time zone.

edit: edited to so the "last edit" timestamp shows up on this post

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Fielding
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Its 9:25 PM on Dec 30th. My setting is GMT -5 hours (east coast USA)

Your reply is stamped Dec 31, 7:19 AM

Something is fouled up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Fielding
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Working now; must have taken some time to propagate the setting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.