Richard Jackson
United States
flag msg tools
Now that the trade forum is up I have the games listed above for trade. Adv Tobruk is unwrapped but I believe complete (got as E-bay trade). As I dont have much interest in the North African campaign would like to trade for other ATS I dont own such as Dark December or GMT great battles such as Devils Horsemen, War Galley. Or Up Front. My moods change frequently so if you have other games, propose a trade.

As far as the ASL stuff I am open to just about anything but would like eventually to own Space Crusade and expansions, Space Hulk expansions. Would consider the new ASL starter plus Euros (Game of Thrones; Phalanx Games). Really I am open to just about anything as these will probably just languish. I just ask that they be of roughly comparable value. Prior to agreeing to any trade, I will confirm the completeness of my games prior to final acceptance of a proposal to trade.

Take a look at my game collection, if there is something that strikes your fancy let me know. To save time I know I will hold on to Space Hulk, Gunslinger, my ATS games, my GMT Great Battles Games and my Gamers SCS and TCS games.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.