Hide
4 Posts

Combat Commander: Europe» Forums » General

Subject: Have a question about possible differences in "editions" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Price
msg tools
I am currently looking for a user to trade with and noticed this in one of there condition boxes ("If edition matters, this is a copy of the first printing/edition of the game.") So No i am wondering is there a difference from the editions of the game or are they all the same.

Thanks

-alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
The minor differences between the first and second edition are summarized here

As that is my comment in the condition comments for a spare copy I have for trade, I will be happy to answer any other questions you might have.

I have played with the first printing several times and it is just fine as is. The differences are really, really minor and don't impact play at all. As Chad notes a few posts after the one I linked to above, get whatever edition of the game you can most easily get. I only list the comment as I like to fully describe what I have for trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur that those minor differences will never, ever be noticed in actual gameplay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Price
msg tools
Alright thanks guys I just wanted to know so that when I do buy it or trade for it I will know not to worry about the edition.
Well thanks for the help

-Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.