Mike Thompson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't think this has been posted before?

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/WEBSITE/WWW/WEBPAGES/showboo...

Happy New Year
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raindog
Norway
Elverum
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kingsburg is quite cheap also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raindog
Norway
Elverum
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is Worldwide, I`ve ordered from them several times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Christian Kirketerp
Denmark
Aarhus C
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The bookdepository isn't shipping to Denmark atm. They have stated that they hope they can start sending again "early 2009". I hope that means the 1st of January so I can get my hands on this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Thompson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it's back in stock now, though they've put the price up by £0.64!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here's Hoping
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been checking the link fairly regularly,and it seems to be coming back in to stock every now and then. I was able to order a copy today, but after I placed my order it went back to showing out of stock.

My order went through at £22.68.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here's Hoping
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update to my previous post.

Message from them today - "I am terribly sorry to inform you that on this occasion we have been unable to fulfill your order as it is no longer available.
Your order has been cancelled and a refund made to your card."

That's Amazon and the Book depository who've let me down on this one. Looks like I'll have to pay full price.yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmond Hyland
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly. -- Neil Gaiman, Sandman Vol 6
badge
I dork therefore I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
I managed to order mine from Forbidden Planet for £28 + shipping. Other than confirming my original order, I didn't hear anything from them until the game actually arrived, but it did make it here. I ordered mine along with something else and paid combined shipping on the two though, so I can't tell you how much shipping would be on just the board game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.