Subject: Count and size of all chits, counters and tiles? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

i would like to make my own magic realm based on karim's redesign. For this i must know how many chits, counters and tiles the game has and which size they had.

So can please anybody tell me this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
They're all listed in the 3.1 rules, but if you print one of each of Karim's PDFs, you have exactly the correct number of things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

gschmidl wrote:
They're all listed in the 3.1 rules,

ah, ok, i only looked short at the rules.

gschmidl wrote:
but if you print one of each of Karim's PDFs, you have exactly the correct number of things.

i searched for a faster way, but thanks anyway...

The last thing i need are the dimensions of the chits, counters and tiles. Has somebody this info for me (i would like to buy the matching cardboard tiles and must therefore know the dimensions)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Have you considered buying the wooden chits? You get exactly the count you need in the sizes you need (plus a few extras).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

gschmidl wrote:
Have you considered buying the wooden chits? You get exactly the count you need in the sizes you need (plus a few extras).

i thinked about them but all in all i must pay round about 80€ for them. Together with the printing costs i'm over 100€ for the game (box, glue, spray etc not calculated). So i think i should try to make them on cardboard (i know, they look much less awesome, but my wife will kill me otherwise - at least, i could play mr in heaven?! ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gschmidl wrote:

Wooden chits?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Robrob wrote:
gschmidl wrote:

Wooden chits?

yep, look here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/313229

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.