Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 4-5 cards that specify that "YOU" do something if you're in a certain zone - but the zones in question are NOT places where you would pick up a card. How does this work?

Otherwise, we're loving this game...had a great 3-player game last night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Bing
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
Hi Mark

Remember, for the Radio Hot-Spots, if you decide to NOT use the Heli-radio for a flight or decide NOT to plant trees you can choose pick up a card (see page 14 of the Game Guide).

There are 55 Radio Hot Spots around the mountains, in the 500, 1000 and 1500 zones.

If you decide to pick up a card, the card's tree planting value has now taken priority over the zone's tree planting value. Meaning if you pick-up a card on a Radio Hot-spot in the "1500 Plant-1-tree zone" and the card displays a "Plant 3" symbol you PLANT 3 TREES ONLY - NOT a combination of 3 + 1.

Also if the card specifically mentions "YOU" it means just the hiker who has picked up the card. Otherwise the card will state "ANY" or "ALL" if the penalty or advantage is to be applied to everyone.

I'm glad to hear you have enjoyed the game! Don't forget the 1-4-1 clearing rule (page 10) if you want to increase your chances of winning ;-)

EDIT: 55 Radio Hot-Spots (don't know why I quoted 43. Not enough sleep)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.