Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
kaysville
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did a little experiment on BSW to push the highest score and largest spread.

-- general erreichte 173 SP, davon 24 SP durch Gebaeude und 58 SP durch grosse Gebaeude. Kapelle: 91
-- dominored erreichte 1 SP, davon 1 SP durch Gebaeude und 0 SP durch grosse Gebaeude.
-- general won brilliant with 173 points. (94:11 min.)

Not too thrilled with the 94 minutes, but can't figure out how to get a greater spread. general built indigo, 3x Silver, all monuments, chapel (filled with 91) and all 6 buildings. dominored built indigo and Palace. 5 cards left in the deck at game end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Perry
United States
Encinitas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that's quite a spread. I didn't even think that it was possible to get 173. Was it 94 minutes because you cycled through the deck and discarded so many times?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand 91VP for the Chapel. Isn't the maximum possible a little over 12VP?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
tommynomad wrote:
I don't understand 91VP for the Chapel. Isn't the maximum possible a little over 12VP?

If you don't build for ages, the maximum is little below the number of cards in the game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.