Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I brought this game along to a friends house for New Year's eve along with Unnamed Object and Winner's Circle. I wasn't sure if we were going to play any of them, but thought I would bring them just in case. As the evening went on we played pool, Rockband on PS2 and drank some 'happy cheer'.

The hostess read the back of all the boxes and thought this game sounded fun and asked if anyone else wanted to play. Five of us thought hey that sounds good.

I was particularly excited, as I've owned the game for about a year or so but never had a chance to play it.

We opened the box and one of the other players read up on the rules. The rules are really simple (being on one double sided sheet) and we were up and running in no time.

I won't go into the rules review of such a simple game, but I will tell you that the game evoked lots of laughs and giggles. Everyone at the table had a good time with it and there were points when the tension / excitement was quite high.

I did not win but I did have a fun time playing. That being said, I doubt that I could play it more than a few times in a row in one night.

This game is a pretty good party game. Just make sure it's not the only one you bring on game night.

In summary, five people, good liquid cheer and You're It! made for some great fun on New Year's eve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.