Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Preston
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a 'complete' set of Catan + Catan: Seafarers + Catan: Cities & Knights, plus 5-6 expansions for all of them. Hardly played, but in excellent condition.

I know, put it on the marketplace. I looked there briefly, but didn't see any way to note that it was 3rd edition except in the description. Or I may try to sell it on Ebay.

I'm looking to replace it with 4th edition sets through Traders & Barbarians, w/out the 5-6 expansions. I was thinking the best option might be to sell the expansions sets with their 5-6 expansions. I don't see any reason why anyone would want a 3rd edition basic set, but who knows.

Just curious if there's any interest, or suggestions on selling them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
briforge wrote:
I have a 'complete' set of Catan + Catan: Seafarers + Catan: Cities & Knights, plus 5-6 expansions for all of them. Hardly played, but in excellent condition.

I'm looking to replace it with 4th edition sets through Traders & Barbarians, w/out the 5-6 expansions. I was thinking the best option might be to sell the expansions sets with their 5-6 expansions. I don't see any reason why anyone would want a 3rd edition basic set, but who knows.

Just curious if there's any interest, or suggestions on selling them.
I actually already have the full set of Mayfair 3rd edition copies, so I'm not interested. As for chiming in on your other comments........

--Some people may prefer 3rd edition., Having the 3rd edition available as a complete set may be an attractive choice
--Some people may need most or some of it. One or several of the games completes their set
--Or just scavenge parts from a copy or 2

BTW, I couldn't help but notice that 'complete' is in single quotes. Any particular meaning there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Brinks
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for the regular catan 5-6 player expansion, what are you looking to get?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested in all except the C&K sets. I have 3rd ed w/ seafarers and extensions for both, but I am looking to expand my set to allow for more players and larger boards. Any idea what you'd be willing to part with them for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.