Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Combat Commander: Europe» Forums » General

Subject: Original Tables rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hi,

My copy of CC only came with one copy of the Table Aid charts. I checked GMT's site and this one, and couldn't find the base Tables for download so I could print them out.

Are there any available for download?

Thanks,
Glenn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is only one of each chart that comes with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Ruzzo
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you speaking of the terrain chart and the player aid (with reminders on melee procedure and discard limits)?

Or are you talking about the support tables/OOB tables?

It is only suposed to come with one copy of each AFAIK. I havn't seen them posted anywhere except there is a picture of it on this site in the images section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

The Terrain and Player Aid charts. It just would be nice if each opponent had one rather than us having to share and pass them back and forth.

The Support and OOB are infrequently used so 1 copy is fine for those.

I suppose if I had a bigger table, they would always be in view but I own a small house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Ruzzo
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The terrain gets picked up pretty fast. The most common terrain is easy enough. Woods are 2 cover, 2 move, Buildings are 3 cover, 2 move. The only things i have trouble with sometimes is feilds and brush and fences and such.

However, there are some excellent player aids covering all the orders and more availible in the files section for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Jensen
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
badge
I was going to buy OverText but I didn't know what to say with it!
mbmbmbmbmb
GlennG wrote:

The Terrain and Player Aid charts. ...I suppose if I had a bigger table, they would always be in view but I own a small house.

Glenn, I recommend a clear plastic 8.5"x11" document stand for the Terrain Chart/Player Aid charts. You can find them at most office supply stores and they fit nicely in the box, too.

We use them at home with the Terrain Chart on one side the Player Aid chart on the other. We just stand it up at the end of the board and both players can see it easily. For Time Advance and other references, just flip it around and there you go!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.