Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Relationship Tightrope» Forums » General

Subject: Can play "No Thanks!" with the components! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Howell                (What's Right?) (What's Wrong?)        
United States
Canoga Park
California
flag msg tools
Brought to you by Zik Zak
badge
Brought to you by Zik Zak
mbmbmbmbmb
I just realized today that the 6 copies of this that I bought from Tanga for a $0.01 each could be used to also play "No Thanks!". The blue sticks are 1, the pink sticks are 2, you pull out the cards 3 to 35 and use those, give everyone 5 blue and 3 pink and you're on your way. Double duty! Two games in one for $0.01! What a deal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
badgeguy wrote:
I just realized today that the 6 copies of this that I bought from Tanga for a $0.01 each could be used to also play "No Thanks!". The blue sticks are 1, the pink sticks are 2, you pull out the cards 3 to 35 and use those, give everyone 5 blue and 3 pink and you're on your way. Double duty! Two games in one for $0.01! What a deal!

Just try not to let the art get to you. Me, I actually enjoy tossing the little plastic chips from No Thanks into the middle of the table. I think it significantly increases my enjoyment of this fast, light little game.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.