Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It gets like half the air my right nostril does. And this is after I have used a neti pot. I wonder if this is affecting my sleep.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
I suggest this:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or use a CPAP. It supposedly helps my sleep out, well it does help give me better oxygen supply while I sleep confirmed by a PO2 study.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it is nasal polyps. I'll see a doctor and try some flonase for now. When I inhale one nostril flares inwards and the other doesn't.

Actually, I'm pretty freaked out by something else--a friend is abandoning his wife and three kids, and acting crazy--but the nostril is something I can do something about.

Life's rich pageant!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Discharge the vents and then ignite the plasma.

What? Works for Picard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
craniac wrote:
I think it is nasal polyps. I'll see a doctor and try some flonase for now. When I inhale one nostril flares inwards and the other doesn't.

Actually, I'm pretty freaked out by something else--a friend is abandoning his wife and three kids, and acting crazy--but the nostril is something I can do something about.

Life's rich pageant!

Sorry about your friend. I had two similar experiences, one with my best friend (4 kids) and one with a close family member (1 kid). How can people just up and leave their kids????

In both cases the excuse was that their kids would be happier if they were happier. Oh really? I'm sure your kids are thrilled about having their home broken up.

I know that there are times when divorce is perhaps for the best and I know that kids can do okay after divorce, but in both these situations the parent just up and left without trying to work it out ---- all for some nookie.

geez, sorry for going off, I guess I'm still ticked off by these folks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hopefully becoming a restaurant owner soon! Peter Melanson
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
I suggest this:

And yes you too can be a BGG admin! Just one simple surgery....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.