Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently purchased the Killer Bunnies starter deck (at half price!) and it saw some play time on New Year's Eve. The game was well enjoyed, and I'm sure I will wind up expanding on it soon enough.

My only dismay was that two of the cards had printing errors on them. The fronts of the cards were fine, but the backs were very misaligned. cry

I emailed Playroom Entertainment about this, but I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this and what sort of response I should expect from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
**update**

Well, Playroom Entertainment emailed me on Monday morning to say that they had received my email, and they would see what they could do. They told me to send them my mailing address and if there were any replacement cards available, they would send me some.

I open my mailbox tonight to find two replacement cards in an envelope waiting for me! For those of you keeping track at home, they got my email Monday morning, mailed out replacement cards that afternoon, and they made it from California to Vermont in three days.

This is an excellent company to deal with, and I would recommend them to others!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.