Subject: Changing the Title of a GeekList entry? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Seidlitz
Philippines
Davao City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just posted to a GeekList (my first time) but the title of my entry is the title of the GeekList! How do I change that?

On the Edit GeekList Item screen I see where you plug in the GeekList ID, and the Image ID. But when I saved it, the title of the entry is the GeekList title. I don't see a place for a custom title.

Help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick B
United States
Sunnyvale
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The "title" of your entry will be the name of the item that you entered into when creating the geeklist entry. I think you may have chosen "geeklist" when asked for the item type rather than "game." You may want to edit your item and copy the "comments" field, so you don't have to write it again. Then delete the current entry, and create a new one choosing item type "game" this time. Then add the GAMEID there (37495 in your case). Paste your comments into the appropriate field. You'll lose the thumbs-up you garnered, but it will have the game name rather than the Geeklist name...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Seidlitz
Philippines
Davao City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thanks Rick! That did the trick.

Heh heh, that rhymed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.