John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
I've found a site (www.popularcollections.com - Thanks, Steve) that's pre-ordering ICNY Monster booster cases for $115, with free shipping. That's $7.66 per booster instead of $13, which is a heck of a deal if you ask me.

Anyone interested in splitting a case of Monster boosters with me? We could guarantee the monster/building split beforehand, which means no trouble from dupes or factions we don't want. We could even get a couple cases and chop them up according to our individual wants, if we had enough people interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Kane
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my recent experience with ordering Monsterpocalypse merchandise from Popular Collections:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/360480

I would never use them again, but YMMV. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
Yikes!

Well, that takes care of that idea. Thanks for the heads up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm.. that's odd. I had a problem too, no shipping in a week, but I e-mailed and it was resolved in a reasonable amount of time. They oversold on one of the miniatures I ordered but they apologized and they still got me the ones I wanted in three weeks.

Seems like they might have some glitches to work out on they're stocking. But, I imagine a sealed case wouldn't be too hard to handle.

Anyway John I'd be up for any buildings that come with the set and the armodax clone since I don't have him, wherever you order from is fine with me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yit Ng
Malaysia
kuala lumpur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like to note that I ordered a bunch of minis from Popular Collections on Boxing Day, they were delivered to my house within 2 weeks. And I'm from Australia.

It did help that I ordered after they restocked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.