Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Contemptus Mundi
United States
Cedar City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Who decides which units take casualties with this card? If I roll 4 dice and roll 4 infantry, can I eliminate an entire army, or can my opponent spread the losses over 4 other adjacent armies and take one loss per hex?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
If you are the axis, you pick up to 4 adjacent targets and roll one die against each of them in turn. If you are the Allies, you roll 2 each.

You are not rolling all 4 (or 8) dice at once. The wording is a bit unclear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
adding a question to Air Power, regarding 4 adjacent hexes, i'd like to know if this is valid or not

say that this is a hex board
A...B...C...D...E
..F...G...H...I...
J...K...L...M...N

ABCD
AFBC
AFBG
AFBJ
ABCH

all are considered adjacent and valid for air strike ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Pirciu
Netherlands
Hoofddorp
North Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

AFBJ is ok for air strike (though technically it is written incorrectly because you cannot jump from B to J.. ABFJ is the right sequence for this move).

p.s. the others are ok

adixor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok got it, thanks for the explanation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Rakeman wrote:
I don't understand adjacent? Would a line of 4 infantry count as a "group" of adjacent infantry? As long as you can follow a path, is it adjacent, or do they need to be 4 bunched up units, literally all adjacent to every other unit in the group.

Adjacent means one hex is touching at least one other hex. It can be a straight line, a group, some jagged edge. Basically, think of any Tetris shape - if it were applied to hexes - and it would be legit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.