Subject: Wargames (misc.) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Wheeler
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
My neighbor was clearing out his garage and gave me a bunch of old wargames, mainly because he sees me play Heroscape and figures I'd like them. Some I am going to keep (Panzer Blitz, Panzer Leade, Platoon, D-Day ect.) but some I want to sale. Now, here is what I have and I want to know generally what is the most I could get for each one, I want to get into W40k and if I can get the money I will. So here are the games:

Glory
Panzergruppe Guderian
Star Fleet Battles
War and Peace
Solaris VII: The Game World
Civilization

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
The Necronomicon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnbYcB9ctu8
mbmbmbmbmb
Compare what you have and the condition with recent EBay prices and sales in the Geek Marketplace. Those are the best ways to estimate their current value. In my experience you can't give away SFB, now that Federation Commander is out. Civilization is likely the most desireable, if it is complete.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Wheeler
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I know for sure that Glory is complete, I have to check some of the boxes first. Glory is in new condition, opened but never used. All the stuff is still there, nothing has be punched out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bohnenberger
United States
Swarthmore
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might get a surprisingly large pile of cash for Glory. Only a few thousand were ever printed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Wheeler
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
So Glory is a rare game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Owsen
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should try Panzergruppe Guderian. It is not a bad game if you want to try old school wargames. It's probably better than Platoon and D-Day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Wheeler
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I'm not trying to get into games, I'm trying to find out how much I can sell some of my games I got for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AG RJ
India
flag msg tools
hello,
i love civilization, all parts where excellent. Game keep you engage all the time. One have to play with all his heart, one mistake can cost you whole game. i never gave a try to "Solaris VII: The Game World", wonder how it is? thank you..!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.