Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm off to get my car looked at.

It refused to start or even turn over yesterday. After jump starting it. Engine light was on, dashboard controls would occassionally blink out and click while I was driving it. Hope it's only battery, but suspect something more major. Terrible thing is, I just had in for its regular check up about 3 weeks ago. gulp

And I's poor. Just a substitute teacher with major student loans and other whopping debt. cry

Pray for me. (And my baby) She's not very old yet, she an 03 Accord, Eternal Blue Pearl color.

Oh, hummmm...

-Miles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Empress
Japan
Nogata, Nakano-ku
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh noes!!!!! My car battery recently did the I want to die and we have to do weird things to make it run thing. But it is better now. I wish you luck!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Good luck. We're all counting on you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just remember: there is no reason at all for you to have to take off your pants. It doesn't matter what the mechanic says.

Learn from my mistakes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cold_fuzion wrote:
Just remember: there is no reason at all for you to have to take off your pants. It doesn't matter what the mechanic says.

Learn from my mistakes.

Uhhhh, cold_fuzion, did I actually need to hear that?

Anyway. Thanks for your well wishes all. And it was.... the Battery. They did perform tests on my baby. But was just the battery. So, she has a new battery and of course I paid for an hour's labor cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The amazing & fabulous
Australia
Sarina
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mileser wrote:
I'm off to get my car looked at.

It refused to start or even turn over yesterday. After jump starting it. Engine light was on, dashboard controls would occassionally blink out and click while I was driving it. Hope it's only battery, but suspect something more major. Terrible thing is, I just had in for its regular check up about 3 weeks ago. gulp

And I's poor. Just a substitute teacher with major student loans and other whopping debt. cry

Pray for me. (And my baby) She's not very old yet, she an 03 Accord, Eternal Blue Pearl color.

Oh, hummmm...

-Miles

In Australia, if your card breaks after having a mechanic look at it, within a certain time frame the repairs are under warranty. Is this something that may apply to you?

Good luck my lovely! xxx

xxx

Shebby
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do have an extended warranty on my car, but it doesn't apply to batteries as that is a normal maintenance item, like oil changes, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.