2 Posts

Twilight Imperium (Third Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: ISC - Not broken, just misplaced! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerard Jedrzejak
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
In my humble opinion, the 2VP awarded to the player of the ISC, could be rewarded at the Status Phase of the game round, as THEIR Public Objective. Rather than just given for playing that strategy.

Hence to qualify, they have to hold all the planets in their home system, and can only announce their Secret Objective as well. This is more in keeping with the present awarding of VP for objectives achieved.

Easier to qualify for in the early part of the game when one's home planets are safe, opening public objective's to all. However, a game winner towards the end, if one has the strength to hold out.

Just my idea on this, having read all the current writing on here and the FFG message boards. Please comment to let me know if this idea holds water, or not!

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Little
United States
Eden Prairie
flag msg tools
Karate Chop!
Re:ISC - Not broken, just misplaced!
RebelWolf (#89610),

I like this idea, too... Something along the lines of "If during the status phase you may forgo qualifying for any public objectives and gain 2 VP."

Although the sexy new official variants address the ISC card quite well...
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.