Popular Tags: [View All]
Barak Engel
United States
Oakland
CA
flag msg tools
And the Geek shall Inherit the Earth
badge
I am the unholy trinity: Agnostic, Atheist, and Skeptic.
mbmbmb
I have a Runebound 2nd Edition "lot" (main game+expansions) that I would like to sell through the BGG Marketplace. I've sold stuff before on BGGM, but this one ends up being tricky; I can't find a way to list and sell a lot rather than an individual game. If I put it under the main game entry, the lot price ends up being so much higher than everything else that, I think, nobody ends up looking at the listing itself.

Is there any way to indicate a lot sale? if there isn't, should there be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There aren't that many copies for sale, and anybody familiar with the game at all will know it has a zillion expansions. I poked through the sales and anything priced significantly over $30-40 (such as yours) included several expansions.

-Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Tietz
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One time I saw an entry that was much more expensive than all the others. I thought it was strange so I clicked and it had multiple expansions. Then again, I may be a little more logical than the average person so who knows ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can do a trade geeklist and have a sort of auction for it some way or another and then list it through the marketplace for the winner. I know it is not exactly what you are talking about but be creative.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Genung
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
People looking for a lot purchase would key on that higher price. I bought the complete 2nd edition Runebound "lot" here on BGG. Buyer listed it under the main Runebound Game at the higher price. I immediately started with his auction then worked my way down. I made the purchase it was a great deal all around.

This was the write up: "Includes first six card expansions, Island of Dread, Midnight, and Sands of Al Kalim. Sands is still in shrink, Midnight was played once, Island a handful of times, and the basic game a number of times."

If you list it under the main game those looking for the complete purchase with find it. I did the same thing looking for and purchasing Duel of Ages here on BGG.

Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This guy was looking to buy the whole lot, maybe he still is:

Thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
When I see a game in the marketplace priced much higher than everything else, it's the first one that I click on to satisfy my curiousity as to why its priced higher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.