Allen Vailliencourt
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Some friends of mine are looking for the 3rd edition 5-6 player expansion. Unfortunately since it's out of print eBay has it going for upwards of 45+ dollars.

Anyone here have a shrink-wrapped copy willing to sell for cheap(er)?

~Allen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff H
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
U.S. 95th Infantry Division - The Iron Men of Metz
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought one in the Fall direct from Mayfair Games. I would call them to see if they still have any.

Edit: I just checked their website and they still have them for $20.00.

Geoff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gheintze wrote:
I bought one in the Fall direct from Mayfair Games. I would call them to see if they still have any.

Edit: I just checked their website and they still have them for $20.00.

Geoff
Personally, I would prefer cheaper (around $20 AFTER shipping), but if I HAD TO buy one today, given it is OOP, I would go for that.

If you're feeling desparate/adventurous, you could succumb into DIY mode.

RULES - 3rd edition Mayfair SoC ext should still be available online
BITS - if you go to a convention or board gaming store, they sell spare parts that you could buy up for 5 to 25c each
TILES - that's gonna be the most difficult. If you can buy spare copies of Settlers base game, or buy incomplete sets, that would hold you over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Vailliencourt
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I'm not much of a DIY and I don't think my friends are either. I'll refer them to the Mayfair site then!

Thanks!

~Allen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance this would still be available? I checked Mayfair Games website a while back, and they were out of stock on this. I can't even find it on eBay, everything there seems to be 4e. I am aware of the conversion kit, but I have everything else in 3e and just want it to look nice together. I'm willing to get it used, as long as it's still in good condition. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.