Andrew Gross
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can almost fit all the maps, scenario cards, and counters from ABD & the expansions into the old Ancients box, but not quite. (Actually, I think the 2 pieces of plexiglass that I include to cover the map probably make the difference, but in any event it wouldn't work after the next expansion comes out.)

Does anyone have a particularly clever or pleasing storage solution? Obviously I can just keep my eye out for an appropriately sized box, but I thought maybe someone had a recommendation for something that works well that I could just order online or pick up at the local Target or whatever.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've kept the basic set and the two expansions in the original 8.5x11" ziplock bag. I put all the units in separate very small ziplock bags. Not particularly pretty, but it works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Nagel
United States
Burlington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew,

I've purchased some folding, catalog-sized boxes from the local office supply place. They hold two counter trays (one for each color), plus all the scenario cards, maps and rules.

-- M

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.