Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. With a press, does intel work once per round?

2. During allied's turn, if they have people in fort tobruk that are unaffected by the set conditions, does the roll for the region apply to them?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) If I remember correctly, intel is the one that lets you discard one Allied battle plan. If this correct, then you only use it once in the first round. Discard one battle plan from the Allies then remove it from the battle.

2) Again going from memory at the moment. If Fortress Tobruk is a set condition then all units in that area are affected by that order. Even if the order is to stay put.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ronster0 wrote:
1) If I remember correctly, intel is the one that lets you discard one Allied battle plan. If this correct, then you only use it once in the first round. Discard one battle plan from the Allies then remove it from the battle.

2) Again going from memory at the moment. If Fortress Tobruk is a set condition then all units in that area are affected by that order. Even if the order is to stay put.

Excellent. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 more questions.

1. Does Ambush work in a 2nd round of a press attack?

2. In the Axis resupply, if TObruk region is empty of allies and you have the fort occupied, do the 2 stack? Do you get 5 supplies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shadow9d9 wrote:
2 more questions.

2. In the Axis resupply, if TObruk region is empty of allies and you have the fort occupied, do the 2 stack? Do you get 5 supplies?

1. No, ambush only works on the first round where the allies get to deal out damage before the Axis attack.

2. Yes, follow each supply rule. You would get three for the region being free of any allies. (You get three for each region). Then you would get 2 for capturing Tobruk. So yes, you would get 5 supplies for this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ronster0 wrote:
shadow9d9 wrote:
2 more questions.

1. No, ambush only works on the first round where the allies get to deal out damage before the Axis attack.

2. Yes, follow each supply rule. You would get three for the region being free of any allies. (You get three for each region). Then you would get 2 for capturing Tobruk. So yes, you would get 5 supplies for this.

Excellent. Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Côté
Canada
montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shadow9d9 wrote:
2 more questions.

1= Anyway all battle plan can work just one time. I think if you have press. no battle plan cant be use again because it was already use in the first round.
please correct me if i mistake.

In faq the question is: Do battle plan (other one then intel and ambush)remain in play even if is already have been activate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Gamer
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the faq on the DVG website.

Which battle plans stay in effect after the first battle round?

One use Battle Plans: Ambush, Assault, Cohesion, Deploy, Dig-In, Disrupt, Exploit, Intel, Press, Salvage, Tactics.

Each Turn Battle Plans: Artillery, AT Guns, Air Raid, German 88's, Overrun.

I hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.