♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
... because, you know, Where the Wild Things Are is in post-production, and I received the following list of possible matches:
1. Efrem Zimbalist & Harold Bauer Playing Theme and Variations from 'The Kreutzer Sonata' by Beethoven (1926)
2. The Fable of the Sorrows of the Unemployed and the Danger of Changing from Bill to Harold (1915)
3. Charlie Chan and the Curse of the Dragon Queen (1981)
4. A Collaboration of Spirits: Casting and Acting 'The Color Purple' (2003) (V)
5. Deep Purple: New, Live and Rare - The Video Collection (2001) (V)
I get how the database pulled up everything but the first and the third results. What in the hell do Beethoven and Charlie Chan have to do with Harold and his purple crayon*?
*Get yer minds out of the gutter, PREVERTS.