Subject: Just got in my first Auction Win on the BGG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I am pretty darn happy, I got 3 games for $14 it was very cool, it cost me $36 to get it to me with 2 shipping cost and a friend brining it the last 7 hour drive down for free, so it was tough to get.

I am very excited to play this game.

My whole BGG gig is due to the Knights of the Dinner Table.

A friend gave me a copy and said I would like it, he was so wrong, I Loved it. It had a what we are playing section and at the time it was Runebound and Heroscape. I bought both, I thought I would use the Heroscape terrain for AD&D 2nd Ed., I checked out Heroscape and fell in love with it right away ( I also gave up AD&D because there is no need of a DM in Heroscape ). I still have not played Runebound ( or Decent which I bought later on ) . I went to GenCon last year for Heroascape and board games. So I find www.heroscapers.com and am there way to much. It finally leads me to BGG which was on the outside for while, checked some info but that was it.

Then I got bored with just Heroscape and started to really check out the BGG and started buying games and getting hooked and buying more games and trying more things out.

Anyways I also got The Awful Green Things From Outer Space & Fraud Squad

but this being my first Auction win I thought Hack was a great one to win since the Knights of the Dinner Table is what got me to finally find the BGG!

DOn't forgot to get your

BGG 4 Ever Microbadge!

Game On'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.