Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glen Oakland
Australia
Inman Valley
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When placing components during building phase on board 3A, do you still get to put 2 components aside for later use as in previous rounds. The trouble we find is that without the discard area to put your two pieces for safe keeping, other tiles around your board tend to get mixed up with them(yes we are a bit messy), and whoops your two set aside tiles suddenly aren't there when you want to place them - accidentally stolen or misplaced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredrik Bexborn
Sweden
Kalmar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say yes. The rules say that you put components aside in the "discard pile", and the discard pile is next to the board for the 3A ship. I don't know if this is the official ruling, but it makes the most sense to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Stackurski
United States
Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I love almost all games, play Boardgames with my wife, have three kids, generally enjoy cats and understand and like those bumper stickers with the little fishies sprouting legs.
badge
This happy cat is excited about new board games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you still get to save a couple of components. We just put them on the table below the board (near to ourselves). This keeps them away from the general pool and makes it easy to slap the hands of anyone that thinks they might be available
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Oakland
Australia
Inman Valley
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds about right, thanks. My daughters just made four customized discard area cards out of cardboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.